Required documents for opening i-Account
i-Account may ask for the following documents after registration:
- One copy of ID (Passport or ID Card)
- One copy of Address Proof (utility bills, i.e. electricity, gas, water, mobile phone, bank statements, driver's license or residential proof)
- ※ All the above documents must NOT be more than 3 months old, or should have a validity period of at least 3 months.
To verify your account, an authentication URL will be sent to the Email address which you have registered with i-Account. Please remember to click the URL to complete your i-Account opening.
※ The authentication URL will be invalid if the link is not activated within 10 days validation period, at that time you need to email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply for reissue.
Security and privacy
We update and improve the i-Account system regularly to better serve users.
- Account security
- 100% safe
- Advanced anti-fraud measures (ID authentication, real-time monitoring)
- Continually enhanced online protection solution
Please keep your i-Account safe and never disclose your own information to others.
- Check your transaction history regularly
- Set password with high level of security
- Update your browser timely
- Always log out of i-Account after use
- Never login to i-Account from a public network
- Countermeasures against mail fraud
- Like any financial institution, i-Account may be a target of fraud (e.g. email fraud, phishing attack, and identity theft). Please contact us immediately when you receive suspicious email.
In case you forgot your i-Account login username or password, or find a suspicious and illegal transaction, please email us at email@example.com